Gynecological problems are a common thing to experience as most women face at least one kind of gynecological problem once in their lifetime. This problem can be a minor issue that may not require professional help but in other cases, it can also turn out to be a gynecological disease and if left unchecked it can become a huge issue.
It can be a good idea to visit a gynecologist in Siliguri for a check-up if you are suffering from any gynecological problems. It is also recommended that you annually pay a visit to the gynecologist for check-ups so that you can catch problems you may face in the early stages.
Gynecological diseases affect the normal function of your reproductive organs and can become a huge problem if professional help is not used. Sometimes its symptoms can be hard to distinguish and it can vary from mild to severe depending on the progression of the disease or disorder.
Although irregular cycles, painful cramps and other common problems women face can make identifying symptoms of gynecological diseases tough as they can look like other conditions. Given below are some of the common signs and symptoms of gynecological diseases you should not ignore:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Pain or pressure in the pelvis that is different from menstrual cramps
- Lumps or sore areas in the genitals
- Itching, burning, swelling, or redness in the vaginal area
- Unusual or increased vaginal discharge
- Bleeding between periods
- Frequent and persistent need to urinate
- Burning or pain during urination
- Discharge with an unpleasant unusual color or odor
- Painful intercourse
- Heavy bleeding
- Vaginal changes
- Missed period
If you experience any of these symptoms you should immediately pay a visit to the gynecologist for a diagnosis as having these symptoms can mean you have a gynecological disorder or disease. Some of the most common gynecological problems you may face are as follows:
- Ovarian cysts – which is a sack of fluid that develops on and around the ovaries and may or may not be tumors
- Endometriosis – is a condition where the inner lining of the uterus grows outside of its wall and can commonly grow on the ovaries and the fallopian tubes.
- Urinary tract infection – is an infection commonly caused by bacteria
- Dysmenorrhea – can exert excruciating pain and is caused by strong contractions occurring in the uterus
Whether you have symptoms, or disorders or just want an annual check-up you can pay a visit to a good gynecologist in Siliguri. As they provide diagnosis, medication, and treatment of all gynecological problems while also providing expert advice and counseling to help you keep yourself healthy.