A woman’s reproductive system is constantly changing through the normal process of life and aging and keeping good reproductive health is very important. Gynecologists provide diagnoses and treatments for disorders that affect the female reproductive system and help women maintain a healthy body.
Gynecological diseases and disorders are conditions that affect the normal function of the female reproductive organs which include breasts and the organs in the abdominal and pelvic area. If you're suffering from any type of gynecological disorder or have lasting symptoms then it is recommended you visit a gynecologist in Siliguri.
Symptoms of gynecological disorders can be hard to recognize as different disorders and diseases can produce different symptoms and other symptoms can be common with other illnesses. That is why it is a good idea to visit a gynecologist annually for checkups as it can help catch these disorders early which can be vital for successful treatment.
Some of the common gynecological symptoms you may experience are as follows:
- Bleeding between periods
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Bleeding after menopause
- Pain or pressure in the pelvis area
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Sores or lumps in the genital area
- Itching, burning, or swelling in the vaginal area
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Burning sensation during urination
These symptoms if they last for an unnatural amount of time can indicate that you may have a gynecological disorder or disease which needs to be checked out. Given below are a few of the common gynecological disorders and diseases:
- Uterine fibroids – are fibroids that develop from the muscle tissue of the uterus growing inside or outside within the walls of the uterus and can be caused by genetics or hormonal changes.
- Ovarian cysts – are cysts that develop in the ovaries which are located in the lower abdomen these cysts are painless and do not exhibit symptoms and it is caused by hormonal problems.
- Cervical dysplasia – is a disorder where healthy cells in the cervix go through abnormal changes which can turn cancerous if not treated in some cases and it is caused by a sexually transmitted virus.
- Endometriosis – is a condition that causes the tissue lining the uterus to grow outside of it causing abdominal and lower back pain and in some cases even infertility the causes of this disease are unknown.
You need to visit a good gynecologist in Siliguri if you have any of these symptoms or conditions as early detection can be very vital. A good gynecologist can provide the best diagnosis, treatment, and expert advice on how to keep the reproductive system healthy which makes the body healthy.